Treasury Management System
There are many challenges facing growing businesses today. You want to expand your business, but you certainly do not want to increase your risks. As a CFO, you need to make sound choices that will yield profits or minimize cost. How can you reduce risks, increase visibility, and maintain cash flow forecasting that will help you drive results and value?
As Angie Chin, former CFO of Coffee Bean & Tea Leafs and Yum!, said in the article The Five Business Challenges That Give CFO Heartburn,
“The pulse of the company is literally with the real cash-in, real cash-out”.
It is all about cash, all the time. Having the best possible visibility over cash is a critical issue for comptrollers, and using a Treasury Management System that can offer the peace of mind, required by CFO’s and Treasury Management System teams, is priceless! Part of strategic treasury decisions is to use the right tool to avoid financial risks and today, there is an APP that can help deliver real business value.
So when you get tired of time spent on gathering account balances information across bank accounts, manage Excel spreadsheets, manage different channels of cash, that may or may not be accurate, your next best decision should be to look and evaluate a Treasury Management System, and when you do, according to top Treasury Management Leaders
You need to look for the following 12 criteria:
- Use friendliness
- Clear structure of the application
- Ease of integration of acquired businesses with little technical efforts
- Interface with other systems (internet banking, information systems, internal accounting, forecasting, etc.)
- Improvement of reporting (consistency, quality, flexibility)
- Fully automated end-to-end process for treasury transactions and CHAPS payments
- SWIFT connectivity
- Multi-user (management rights)
- Integrated accounting module
- No manual importing or exporting
- Development of reports without IT staff
A Montreal based software company developed eFinancialSuite, a SaaS Treasury Management System that combines security, simplicity and autonomy. It embeds expertise from IATA’s Treasury Management Teams, offers in-depth analysis of your account transactions, allow you to analyze risk and manage multiple flows, from anywhere, and decrease your risks. Interested? You may qualify to get this system at a fraction of the cost in exchange for your feedback. Don’t miss out on this!