SERVER LICENSE FOR MX CLIENT PRODUCT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement (\”EULA\”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and EDI Gateway for the EDI Gateway software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and \”online\” or electronic documentation (\”Product\”). An amendment or addendum to this EULA may accompany the Product. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE PRODUCT.
The Product may contain the following software:
* \”Server Software\” provides services or functionality on your server (your computers capable of running the Server Software are \”Servers\”);
* \”Client Software\” allows an electronic device (\”Device\”) to access or utilize the Server Software.
NOTE: You have acquired the Product for either a \”Per-Seat\” (with Client Access Licenses) or \”Per-Processor\” use. Per Seat use is described in Section 1a; Per-Processor use is described in Section 1b. You may not change the type of use.
1. A. GRANT OF LICENSE -\”PER-SEAT\”. EDI Gateway grants you the following rights provided you comply with all terms and conditions of this EULA:
i. Installation — Server Software. You may install and use one copy of the MX Client Software on a single Server. Client Software. You may install the MX Client Software on any internal Device.
ii. MX Client Access License (\”CAL\”) Requirements. CALs that you acquire may be used only in conjunction with your Client Software.
Version Matching. Any CAL must have the same or later version number than the corresponding version number of the Client Software being used.
B. not to use EDI Gateway name, logo, or trademarks to market the Application;
C. to include a valid copyright notice in your name on the Application;
D. to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend EDI Gateway from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney’s fees, that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Application; and
E. to otherwise comply with the terms of this EULA.
You also agree not to permit further distribution of the Redistributable Code by your end users except you may permit further redistribution of the Redistributable Code by your distributors if they only distribute the Redistributable Code in conjunction with, and as part of, the Application and you and your distributors comply with all other terms of this EULA.
F. Reservation of Rights. EDI Gateway reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA.
2. NO RENTAL/NO COMMERCIAL HOSTING. You may not rent, lease, lend, or provide commercial hosting services with the Product.
3. UPGRADES. To use a Product identified as an upgrade, you must first be licensed for the product identified by EDI Gateway as eligible for the upgrade. After upgrading, you may no longer use the product that formed the basis for your upgrade eligibility.
4. ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE/ COMPONENT LICENSES. This EULA applies to updates or supplements to the original Product provided by EDI Gateway, unless we provide other terms along with the update or supplement. The Product may contain certain components (each, a \”Component\”) that included a separate end user license agreement (a \”Component Agreement\”). The terms of any Component Agreement are herein incorporated by reference to this EULA; in the event of any inconsistencies between this EULA and any Component Agreement, the terms of this EULA shall control.
6. LIMITATION ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product, except and only to the extent that it is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
7. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, EDI Gateway may cancel this EULA if you do not abide by the terms and conditions of this EULA, in which case you must destroy all copies of the Product and all of its component parts.
8. NOT FOR RESALE SOFTWARE. Product identified as \”Not for Resale\” or \”NFR,\” may not be resold, transferred or used for any purpose other than demonstration, test or evaluation.
10. The Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. EDI Gateway, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Product. The Product is licensed, not sold.